The mission of Deaf611 is to provide healing by offering resources, support and hope for *Deaf people struggling with same sex attraction using biblical principles.
*While our organization is geared towards Deaf people, we welcome hearing people who are comfortable communicating in our native language, ASL.
Deaf611 subscribes to the following beliefs:
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of the lost sinners, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through Jesus Christ is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, that they are saved into the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.